For any query related to abstract submission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts are to be submitted online. You may use the same email address which was used for registration.
- It is mandatory to register before abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be in English, in Word & PDF format, Arial font - point size 10. Your abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been submitted / presented / intended for presentation elsewhere before 2nd W4C 2022.
- The presenting delegate should obtain necessary regulatory permissions and take responsibility for the accuracy of the results.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of abstract, including an abstract number, will be sent to the submitting delegate.
- This number should be quoted for all further correspondence.
- A delegate can submit a maximum of three abstracts as the presenting author.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and selected for Oral / Poster presentation based on merit.
- Case Report / Case Series are also acceptable.
- The acceptance and mode of presentation will be intimated to delegates via e-mail latest by 30th September 2022.
- The last date for submission of abstracts is 31st August 2022.
- All selected abstracts will be printed in indexed journal.
- The 3 best abstracts will be presented with a handsome prize money:
- 1st Prize – INR 31,000
- 2nd Prize – INR 21,000
- 3rd Prize – INR 11,000
The name of the delegate and affiliations should be entered separately in the field provided. The body of abstract should be structured as follows:
Title of the Abstract -
Aims/Objectives of the Study -
Materials and Methods -